Euroanaesthesia – Where anaesthesiologists meet!
Over 6000 international delegates and 100 exhibitors
One Western Gateway
Royal Victoria Dock
London, E16 1XL
Euroanaesthesia is an international platform for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for innovation in anaesthesia, perioperative medicine, intensive care, emergency medicine and pain treatment as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
Delegates at Euroanaesthesia will:
- Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of anaesthesiology and its subspecialties
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and experimental research
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the practice of anaesthesiology
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on training and courses
- Learn about new Guidelines
- Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting-edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the Euroanaesthesia Exhibition
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national anaesthesiology societies and medical industry
- Meet the experts in the field